TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
No idea why I've never been removed from TW (my feelings are hurt.) Must be a reason I'm still there so I'll stay and fight. So many life issues I haven't popped in here for a while. 1 if by land, 2 if by sea - Ride on frens
03:05 AM - Jun 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by TurnTurnTurn in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
26 June, 09:18
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
I was spending so much time there researching God told me to get off. I did a few days but went back. Thankfully I only got suspended and didn’t become a pillar of salt. Two more accounts later, both suspended in minutes without doing anything but reading tweets. God was serious. I would be on the front lines but apparently not allowed. No super long rabbit hole threads to get lost in here or Gab. at least not that I’ve seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 June, 03:18
It's easy to get removed, only too me a handful of anti-vax and anti 5G comments to suspended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 June, 03:14
Exploit the battlefield whilst you are "covered".

Speak TRUTH without FEAR or reservation, and use "3" for your "e's" and "1" for your "i's" - longevity in the digital frontier is beneficial, even if the Twitter-verse is imploding.

REDPILL, REDPILL, REDPILL ...!

#NCSWIC || #tbiytc || #FamilyIsEverythin

JESUS is KING of Kings.

WE WIN, [ they ] lose.

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
26 June, 03:30
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I'm pretty sure a mixture of algo cammo, quickly moving music video content and under 7K followers (until they purged half) have been my cover. REDPILL REDPILL indeed- (memes) ready, MUSIC ready!

https://rumble.com/user/Tu...