MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
he earth is round but most is blocked off. Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
#150 "The Lost History of Earth" (Full 5 hour Documentary by Ewaranon) - YouTube

Friday 25th June, 2021This video was created by and credited to 'EwarAnon", and uploaded to his Telegram group EWARANON.It was sent to me in a link by severa...

10:01 PM - Jun 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
29 October, 05:01
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
My first experience ever meditating on a regular basis for a couple months led to me popping out of my body one night and I was able to go up and straight out above the earth, and flew around and got to see the planets close up. In the Astral realm, the earth and the planets are ALL most definitely round. We can’t see that same perspective when we are in the 3rd Dimension flat on the ground, which is why it looks and appears flat to us. I’m wondering if that has something to do with the controversy. Maybe you actually have to leave this 3rd Dimension to be able to see the round Earth in all its glory as a round planet.

The most amazing thing i saw was Saturns rings. Absolutely breathtaking. I tried to see where else I could go and try and visit people… but I wasn’t able to to see people, only thing is could do was go under the ocean and into some deep dark tunnels or go far above the earth and around the planets. Not sure why I wasn’t seeing any evidence of man. Only geography.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 October, 05:17
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
very interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
29 October, 03:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I now watched this 3 times in several years.
I sent to many people.
It got me to reseach more about buildings.
I would love to be around to pull the bricks off these buildings expecially in my home town.
I now know there are beautiful buildings behind these covered up brick buildings. I remember our beautiful banks being torn down.
They were sosooooo beautiful i couldn't un
understand why??? Now i know,