Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 June, 12:21
Nana's wide awake visions I record what I say:
*images of bad large explosions and us moving to a different timeline thro what felt like walking thro water.
*I saw ppl lined up along a road waiting for Pres. Trump for a rally.
*We made it, you didnt let me down you have never let me down.
*Hands full of money, I dont need hands full of money.
*Time pills & dancing in the gardens is so beautiful thank you for showing me
*We are on a trip traveling in an RV that is so cool and the waves of energy are continuous.
*It's like going to scriptures we are traveling there and it's an infinity sun thro another tunnel in space
*Remote viewing on some small phone looking device watching a game on a golf course; our ppl are coming out of the darkness.
*I am going to take you to a 10 point in time then a 19 point in time.

Also woke up from dream saying, "Up until now we saw his hand in it 107, we just didnt know how it would turn out."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iron Eagle @IronEagle
25 June, 08:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I felt a boom, then found out about the Miami bombing. More on the way. I saw a Trump rally with palm trees, possibly Florida. I get the dates June 28, June 30, July 4, July 7, July 17. Not sure what that is about. The sense of a green light. A storm with lightning striking all over the world. A portal. In my dreams I am traveling the country, places I don't recognize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Storm @SilverStorm
maybe the new earth ... the separation of the two worlds will come.
09:45 PM - Jun 25, 2021
In response Iron Eagle to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SilverStorm in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silver Storm, click on at the bottom under it