dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
25 June, 04:51
This bit about John McAfee is interesting. I am holding onto my judgement until we start seeing what comes of the 31TB file that John claimed to have and some anons have seem to found in the Ethereum blockchain.

Unfortunately it may take a VERY long time to get eyes on all of this info UNLESS it is able to be downloaded in parts.

The mere scope of downloading a single 31TB file is a HUGE task. For comparison, most computers come with about 1TB of internal storage (often times less). External Hard Drives usually have between 2 and 5 TB of storage. The largest storage drive is 18TB Seagate IronWolf for $800 on Newegg.com You would need 2 of those to store all of this.

The other caveat is Server Array farms, where a cluster of hard drives are formatted to act as if they are one. Generally speaking these are expensive and usually only found in corporate businesses.

I sure hope we start seeing pieces of this trove. Its huge, and according to his previous statements, its juicy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
25 June, 05:59
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
What about the quantum computer, or is that a fable?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
from a public standpoint quantum computing is still in its research phase. the instantaneous connection between computers via a quantum connection would still be bottlenecked by the slowest part of the system, and that would be processing power and hard drive response speeds.

now, if there is some sort of secret project with that tech readily available, then we have not been made aware of it. but for our purposes in this example, the average consumer computers/servers/internet would take a very long time to move that info.
08:17 PM - Jun 25, 2021
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
25 June, 09:04
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
okay, it was to my understanding that the Quantum Financial system has been connected to the quantum computer, and this system was supposed to have been operational since Obama took office. I do recall seeing a news report of him being in a basement with Maxine Walters (perhaps) speaking of this computer being terribly fast. Please forgive me for sounded way out in left field.