Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
25 June, 10:07
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Patriots need to step up and take back their local gov's. and school boards. That is the only way things will change. Stand up and take back our country from the communists.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 June, 09:11
I've been asking for years "where is all the Lottery Money going?"
Another DS lie...supposed to be all about the schools, .. and yet schools in every city and in every state are getting nothing to support them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 June, 08:10
I taught high school. this is TRUTH. look at money schools get now vs. 1960-1970’s. noe lucky to have one set of text books to share during class. Kids could not take book home, and the school urged no homework. only kids recommended for scholaships, no matter their GPA.. those with doctors, lawyers or bankers for parents.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 June, 08:11
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I walked away!