Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
I just heard former Navy Seal Michael Jaco say that building did not collapse on its own. He said it was a demolition act just like 911. He has expertise with demolitions and he knew what it was the minute he saw the footage. So, this makes me wonder, did Deep State try to destroy McAfee's files? But then again, why would McAfee write such a post and give away the location of his files? Was it a trap for DS? ???????
04:52 PM - Jun 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
27 June, 06:30
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
i think je’s smart enought to have a back up copu

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 June, 11:36
I just read an article that said a report had been made by inspectors a while back saying the building had serious structural damage, repairs cost would be 9.3 million.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 June, 11:08
John is RED OCTOBER and add in these people are stupid, new safety clips for window washers installed in last two weeks. Patchy McHackerson3rd is a troller

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
25 June, 07:21
It's all theater to me. No way John would give the exact address.

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
25 June, 05:04
John didn't write that post, but I agree with it being a intentional demolition, they tried saying it was falling for years but I dont buy it...

Kira Kju @kju17
25 June, 05:02
the address of the building was 8777 Collins Av. South...

8+7+7+7=29=2+9=11

Remember No. 11 from Q?

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
25 June, 04:55
That was my take on itas well a controlled demolition. Life of the innocent mean nothing to these people. Abbsolutly nothing at all.