faby Lgs @puce
15 June, 02:08
🙏🙏🙏Hello dear friend John, I can't send you this message privately so I'm sending it publicly. I am French and mother of Aurélien, a young soldier in France who was vaccinated against covid (pfizer) to carry out external military operations. The French army put him in the situation to accept the vaccine "Mom, I have no choice". I am in great emotion and I can't find my words anymore, so worried am I about the future of his life. It is the call for help of a mother for her son, who I think has already been hypnotized to accept this vaccine; his brigade is in Merignac in Gironde, is this unit part of the deep state? It is the love of a mother that makes me turn to you, because I know that you are a good man. My son does not know that I am writing to you. I thank you with all my hearwainthepain01
@ElaMarriti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

faby Lgs @puce
Merci ma chère Ela ! 🙏
11:06 AM - Jun 25, 2021
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Only people mentioned by puce in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from faby Lgs, click on at the bottom under it