CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 09:57
so delicioso!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 June, 09:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You follow everything whiplash says ... has any of it ever come to fruition?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 10:20
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
not follow everything. some is bullshit. some comes true. he is just like us, we are trying to follow truth, but we just do not know for sure (other than crew mainstream media lies).

whiplash reposts things from other anons and news.

your guess is as good as mine. use your discernment?

Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 10:27
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
😆😁 love it

I feel that way now about ghostezra.

and yes, whiplash posts a bunch of bullshit but i ignore his misinformation.

and if I post misinformation (by accident or ignorance), a patriot will always tell me so I can be helped. Nice that no one yells at me when it happens🙏, but helps me. Love my patriot frens!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 June, 10:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes I totally agree 100% - I love how the patriots here are respectful, even when they are correcting us ... so THANKFUL FOR THEM ALL!
That's why I won't repost something unless if has verifiable resource ... some create their own Proof - totally asinine!