John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 June, 04:43
Ok back to some real serious truths.
I know many of you still wonder how people can still be a sleep. Honestly it is not that hard for the DS to do. They are using your own body against you but you can take back control. Every time you have a new experience, learn something new or make a new memory your brain does something awesome, it rewires itself. They have ways to incite a crowd, to get people mad and take you to your edge. On the opposite side they can calm you to the point of sleep. Imagine your brain is built like an antenna, it picks up everything sent it's way but it has really bad reception. Now connect synapses in a way that the signal is fine tuned and it is coming in clear. When you watch MSM or TV they do this. By sending rapid but different info to your brain, they are fine tuning the antenna. Take your life back and just turn it off, walk away and make your new you.

https://news.mit.edu/2015/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
14 June, 09:44
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
It makes sense if they are getting an extra dose of mind control through the vaccine on top of their normal daily dose. If that's how it is I'm afraid it's too late. Pretty sure some of them will never be able to fuction in the real world. Sadly, they are prisoners of their own distorted realities. 😞

https://truth11.com/2021/0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 June, 04:08
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
While that may be true to an extent I know their wickedness. They would never create something they could not control or counter. There is a way to stop what they are doing, there is a way to take back control. Part of it is what we do here, another is deprogramming that you will see slowly rolling out on tv and the last part will be destroying what is inside the body. That will be done without anyone even realizing it happened. There are UV and IR wavelengths that will destroy their little toys but not harm anything else. The question is when. I believe we have a long way to travel still.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
I agree. I also think 5G (under white hat control) will bring great healing to those that need it most and will help keep humanity in a more harmonious state of consciousness.

I truly believe the hardest part is right around the corner. Once the entire truth is revealed to all of the world and people realize their loved ones were taken from them for the sole purpose of a satanic agenda...not good! As a parent I can't even imagine being one of the parents that lost a child to cancer or any other medical condition that could have been cured. Or a parent of a child that committed suicide because the government enjoys playing games with mind control and pharmaceuticals. Sadly, that's just 2 examples of lives destroyed by their wickedness.

Hopefully, once we can accept the fact that this level of evil actually exists around us and have literally been lied to our entire lives then we can all begin the forgivesness and healing process. Forgiveness has not been an easy process and pers
09:09 PM - Jun 24, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Carebear17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic Carebear, click on at the bottom under it