Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
Santa Surfing 1/27/2021 Video
Santa Surfing Telegram Secret Anon dropping bombs!
Information never seen!
Posts by Secret Anon: https://t.me/santasurfing
https://youtu.be/q9mSyCJtP...
03:48 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Debra Mohn @debramohn
31 January, 02:45
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
CCP HAS BEEN DEFEATED SANTA! https://rumble.com/vdf61p-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
30 January, 03:48
I was eating at Bar & Grill yesterday. Young guy next to me was saying to his buddy- You see, in 1871, due to massive debt, we brokered a deal with England and lost our Sovereignty, etc. I leaned over and said Exactly! Fist bump, red pilling. Love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
29 January, 04:04

Lori Pro @ProudMom17
29 January, 06:28
😍

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 January, 03:16
This is for you, Santa, and for all the Digital Warriors who have been DELETED, SUSPENDED or otherwise wiped out from myriad Social Media platforms.

We will NOT be deterred. We'll keep fighting to get the TRUTH out there. We are Digital Truthers!

Thank you, Santa and Sammy 🎅🌊🐿️🇺🇸

Julia Green @Ninjagreen
28 January, 07:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Fatt Butt not letting it post, the photo anyway

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
28 January, 07:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I accept with honor.

Janetta Rose @JanettaRose
28 January, 01:37
@Santasurfing can you post the link to the Bankruptcy closure for January 7th please

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
28 January, 01:12

Organ Donor @Organ_donor
28 January, 08:50
this picture is doctored post from feb 21 2018 does not say gamestop

Alison Ecat @Alicat
28 January, 08:53
In response Organ Donor to his Publication

Kathy Williams @rubysmom
28 January, 08:14

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
28 January, 05:27

Karen Redding @TruthTeller4Ever
28 January, 02:30
Am so bummed out! Have an iPhone and apparently Apple got to my Telegram app before I could stop them. Now I can't see the bombs that are being dropped! Can they be dropped here?

Shwip Shwew @Shwipshwew
27 January, 11:46
DON'T WORRY SANTA, YOU'RE NOT ALONE IN NOT FIGURING OUT HOW TO USE TELEGRAM. I'VE TRIED 3X TO DOWNLOAD IT AND INSTALL BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AFTER IT COMES UP. NO BUTTONS TO FIND PEOPLE!

Karen Redding @TruthTeller4Ever
28 January, 02:31
In response Shwip Shwew to his Publication
You can access it via the web version, but am not sure the Santa I'm seeing there is the correct one. Can anyone here help with that?

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
27 January, 07:43
Maybe this can help you!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Bocephus Jr. @Bocephus
27 January, 07:30
Just heard your show Santa! How cool would it be if your Angel Anon is about to issue DECLAS through your name and avatar image on Telegram?
🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇸

Kathy Williams @rubysmom
27 January, 10:57
In response Bocephus Jr. to his Publication

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
27 January, 06:20
@SantaSurfing JUAN O SAVIN HAS A SECRET - THE END GAME - STAND YOUR GROUND, PATRIOT! 💞
https://www.rumormillnews....

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
27 January, 06:10
😍 Just watching your Broadcast - I love your "Go Sammy uh huh,.."

Kar Murtes @Karmurtes
27 January, 05:59
Hi everyone!! 🤍 Im looking for orginal 9/11 indictment documents, any leads would be great. than-q

Jennifer Espiritu @TrooperGirl
27 January, 09:24
In response Kar Murtes to her Publication
I am pretty sure that I had downloaded them. Let me get back to you. I am NOT the original poster but I did download when the documents were posted.

Kolleen Davidson @Misshazelleyes
27 January, 05:48
funny they marked it as conspiracy

Bella Bella @Cinderella
27 January, 05:36
arrests at the white house

Mary Qqqq @Marywwg1
27 January, 05:34
Panic!!! kek!!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
27 January, 05:28
great 2 c u again Santa 🙃🙃☺️

❤Cynthia❤ Peeks @Cynthia1965
27 January, 05:11
Was it the angel annon that posted the show in telegram? I was in there and watched it from there. There is so much information on that page. I thought it was you posting it. I was in telegram before discord.

Revolution Qanon @Revolution_Qanon
27 January, 04:51
This flew over Mar A Lago today❗🥳

Only followers of this user (Terislider) can see their posts

Mars Mars @ConservativeVirus
27 January, 04:44
santa, did you ever think it might not be a real anon? theres a lot of fake accounts on Telegram..

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
27 January, 04:42
Anyone else having trouble viewing SantaSurfing in Telegram, Link says 1 subscriber and is blank for me

Beach Head @Beachhead
27 January, 04:29
i rhought you wanted us ro report them?

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
27 January, 04:28

MAGA Danna @MAGADanna
27 January, 04:27
Go Sammy!

Randi Darrow @darrow85
27 January, 04:17
@santasurfing Thank you for all you do! You video last night was awesome as usual. I found a photo on Telegram you might be interested in.