Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
25 June, 06:40
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
knowing this, trusting this, while living surrounded by well-meaning, intelligent yet unaware people who refuse to be curious nor listen to important facts... leaves one feeling like an alien while providing conditions that forge strength in one's own view and trust in one's instinct.
There is a difference between loneliness and being alone.
I am comfortable being alone, no longer lonely.
Love you all. 🙏♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
24 June, 07:02
Last october my employer had NAZI bitches in the office monitoring my social media, screen shooting posts and comments, sending them too me threatening, finally lost my position as National Sales Manager of a company selling a system I designed. 46 years in the lighting industry, 8100+ industry wide followers on linked in, that think I'm losing my mind. I know the truth, and am ready to help others understand, like I have been warning my neighbors about the Frankenvaxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
24 June, 07:32
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Having known the truth for the better part of 30 years, i can tell you it isnt as lonely as it used to be. Hang in and know that you are fighting the good fight. Many are not there yet, but there is a whole lot more than there used to be. Think 100th monkey effect.
Love and Light

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 June, 06:47
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
That is awful, I am so sorry there are such evil people in the world.

Sending you love and healing💚

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 June, 06:58
Praying for the day of reckoning!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 June, 06:59
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
oh...

me too...!!!

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 June, 06:59
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Me too.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 June, 05:16
Love some OG Joe M! ♥️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 June, 05:16
Love some OG Joe M! ♥️

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 June, 06:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yep, Go Ol JoeM .

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
24 June, 05:03
💙💗🐸🙏🏻😉😎

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
24 June, 04:54
coastguard calling!!!!!

Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
24 June, 04:22
LOL. It's coming! The storm is coming! No really, it's coming. Stop laughing, I mean it this time! hahahaha, stupid fat Q's and your nonsense. "Trump will be reinstated in August." Wait, Strike that, the chuds have moved the goalpost again, it's September now. Laughing at each and every one of you.

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
24 June, 04:14
Yes I manifest a great come back and a well planned glorious retaliation full of truthful revelations!👍
Patiently waiting our turn!
So be it!🙌🙏

Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
24 June, 04:23
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
yeah, sure, whatever you say. LOL, we're all laughing at you. The followers of this nonsense conspiracy BS are dwindling by the day. Get back on your meds and move forward in life. Oh, by the way, Jesus was a liberal.