Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
24 June, 12:37
Please keep this community in your prayers today.

Desantis just stated the building was at 80% capacity and it was 1am. It’s unknown the extent of loss, but likely to be a very tragic situation.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
what are they saying supposedly happened? you can see a few flashes in the background to the left…
12:45 PM - Jun 24, 2021
In response Steve Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Buqqleupbuttercup in this post can reply
Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
24 June, 02:50
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
I dont think they have a clue yet. With that said, buildings don’t just fall on their own footprint like that. You literally have to take out all of the main structural supports for them to drop on their own footprint. Additionally, I’m sure for insurance purposes these buildings have to be able to withstand a certain hurricane category rating. Aka - Built stronger than needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
24 June, 06:58
In response Steve Smith to his Publication
exactly. im just wondering what bs excuse theyre giving this time. i heard mcafees son had a condo in it…which sounds like a much better explanation than any they will give.