Adrian Sornet @AdrianSornet
11:48 AM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by AdrianSornet in this post can reply
Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
27 June, 12:57
In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication
hiw did yiu people manage to read the article. I could not get past the VPN garbage!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heaven On Earth @7DPatriot
24 June, 04:41
When you read the article...it states that his wife is dead....BOOM. Salvation is in the Hands of the LORD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 June, 11:50
In response Heaven On Earth to his Publication
Also states Clinton's daughter will be facing her fate in front of the tribunal soon.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 June, 12:22
Jail for life is not enough for BC. God will see him punished.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
24 June, 12:32
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
92.3% is a big boat of....👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼🕳
see you later Space Cowboy and Girls.
I think it's time to watch the show then clean sweep coming up I can feel it I love jump-scares when they workout to Gods Will.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 June, 12:15
Let us know when we have some pics & video! 😎👍