CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 June, 09:03
fbi is dirty

no coincidences

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kevglock 138 @kevglock
The FBI has become the Gestapo, SS, jack-booted thugs for the demonicRats and the CCP. The FBI needs to be disbanded and every last MF jailed or fired...there is no redeeming value for any of them.
09:18 AM - Jun 24, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kevglock in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 June, 10:11
In response kevglock 138 to his Publication
yep, I totally agree. social media police against opposition to political. bidans boys right now.

they came to my house month on a bogus alleged social media post from a troll complaint. A post that they even said to me was a plea to trump to arrest criminals, and part of my first amendment rights. so I said why did you even know on my door? no straight answer. but now I know what is real and what to totally believe about fbi informants and 1-6-21 fake insurgency.

they are trying to entrap innocent americans into doing violence in order to push the white supremacy dialog of the left dem narrtive. but they fucked up with me and picked the wrong person who is not a criminal and did nothing and did not go to 1-6, and I follow the law. I follow the law more than they do, that is for sure.

Yes, fbi needs to be defended and reformed or taken over by space force.

and supremes are supporting free speech online, even if it offends someone who complains about it. so fook you fbi shi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396