Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We are a Republic and nothing else.

If you’re a Patriot, you’re a Republican. They go hand in hand.

There is no democratic republic.
12:51 AM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
24 June, 11:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 10:57
There is no democracy, this is not mob rule!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
24 June, 10:53
Everything that includes "Democratic" tends to be a "Hey here's my rights, why don't you take care of them for me. Here ya go."

Arieee @Arieee
24 June, 10:43
Disagree. I'm a patriot and I want nothing to do with the Milk-Toast soft Republicans. The majority of them in office are the same as the Dems. Call them RINO's or whatever, but Fuck them. It's time to start a Patriot Party

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 June, 04:40

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 June, 04:28

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
24 June, 01:26
EXACTLY. ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸