Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The two party system was always against the framers vision of the Republic.

Trump brought us back on 6.5.19 in England.

The 2020 election was always an “illegal” one because once we became free, D VS R is pointless.

The “movie” had to play out with precision to avoid a civil war. Still approaching critical mass.

Time to wakey.
12:43 AM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
World Wide @worldwide
01 July, 11:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Simply amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 June, 01:53
the democrats and republicans have to go away. as well as irs. i think the shock of movie will be when the republicans all start going down too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 10:48
That was what Nana asked months b4 the 2020 election!
I did not see how it could be real since the US Corporation was defunct? Is that what we were voting on? Looks to me like we need a Nesara election for the United States of the Republic?
Or exactly how does it play into this?
We are long past the 120's from the declartion of Nesara to have the election called for so how does that play into the new constitutional republic?
Didn't Bill Clinton ACTUALLY already sign Nesara into law? Is that case not still remining to be unsealed from the 1986 court case sealed in the NY DA's office??
Just asking cause someone that told Nana about it said he was there??
School Nana on this please!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 June, 02:24

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 10:50
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
That looks just like a horse Nana used to have. She would escape from the barn and her field all the time and come to the house and hang out on the carport til I would come out.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
25 June, 07:41
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
😉Um, mama - My bad....