TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
23 June, 10:36
The one on the bottom is the Official Annouting Holy Oil or Healing Oil 4 eyedroppers daily which an eyedropper contains about 2.5 - 3.5 mls.
Written in Exodus 30: /3-25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 June, 10:43
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
May I ask your home location?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 10:46
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Panama City Beach, Florida

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 June, 11:58
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
you said you could provide verses in the Bible confirming reincarnation. I’m still waiting.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 June, 12:11
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Everyone that uses the word "heaven" believes in reincarnation. Reincarnation is eternal life.. life after the death of perception. "John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.”

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
Reincarnation and resurrection are not the same. Buddhist believe and some of the Eastern mystic religions teach in reincarnation. Essentially reincarnation simplified is the ideology that when a person dies they come back in some other form ie plant... or animal... human. To use the definition reborn/rebirthed having previously lived a past life. The biblical teaching of resurrection is not the same. Hebrews 9:27 tells it is appointed for man to die ONCE... and after this the judgment. Physically speaking when one dies their physical body is put into the ground... the soul of the individual then is what is judged. Jesus claimed (which I believe) that if you believe in Him..He had the power to raise a person from the dead. He then demonstrated His claim by raising Lazarus from the dead. The same Lazarus who died..was resurrected..in the same body. He did not come back in another form/being (as taught by those who believe in reincarnation). The Bible does not teach in reincarnation...
12:31 AM - Jun 24, 2021
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 June, 07:56
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
AMEN!!!

24 June, 06:02
See my last post made a few minutes ago.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
24 June, 05:58
ALL those religions are False religions, there is NO SUCH THING as reincarnation. You DIE and you either go to Heaven if you are saved, or HELL if you are NOT.

God is the Truth and the Almighty Creator, ALL others are satan's LIES.

24 June, 06:03
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
See my last post just made a few minutes ago.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 June, 07:56
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
AMEN!!!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 June, 05:48
nuance fort interessante et instructive 🤓

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
24 June, 12:38
when Jesus resurrected... He was the same. He had a glorified body... However He was the same... He did not reincarnate. Acts 1:11 this SAME Jesus will come back. Bible believing Christians DO NOT believe in reincarnation. We do believe in the resurrection. If a Christian believes in reincarnation then they believe contrary to the Word of God and are either I say this respectfully not in a derogatory manner... ignorant not knowing what the Word of God teaches or are deceived. I don't write this to argue with anyone who disagrees... I write this for the Christian who is looking for a biblical response to the question. There are no bible verses that teach reincarnation.

24 June, 06:06
Read my last post about what God told Kim Clement if you doubt the Power of God. made about 10 minutes ago.