Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 June, 12:12
RETURN TO MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Bito @Josebito
23 June, 09:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธThe Greatest Military Force in the world History. I just pray that our awesome US military will NOT be too late to intervene to save America from Bidet all around destruction of our country! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
No worries as we have already won it just has to play out slowly to wake up the really brainwashed. Things will look really bad for awhile but it's part of the movie you are watching play out.
10:00 PM - Jun 23, 2021
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Direwolf in this post can reply
Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
24 June, 11:09
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
This sure is making me learn to be more patient.. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ... I say get it rolling & they will have to deal with Reality, Extreme Pride is a bad trait to have, they will never admit to the truth..

Jose Bito @Josebito
23 June, 10:04
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I have faith. I am just heartbroken witnessing what Bidet is doing to our country, specially the communist anti-american brainwashing and the mandated vaccination forcefully imposed upon Our US Military.