Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
22 June, 12:20
We need our Commander in Chief!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
22 June, 12:23
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Eager for President Trump to return! it
It is calming to know the Military do confere with him! WINNING! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I feel the same Peacock!! We need our MAN and waiting for him. Can hardly wait!!! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’πŸ™Œ
09:28 PM - Jun 23, 2021
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
24 June, 12:34
He is coming back sQQn Bunny! shoes
Get your dancing shows ready!!πŸ’ƒ

24 June, 07:23
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
I’m waiting Peacock! Our Commander In Chief will be coming out with as a BOOM!πŸ’₯🌹πŸ₯°πŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
23 June, 09:56
Don't get to anxious cause it's going to be a while before he's back in the new whitehouse. All this voter fraud stuff is going to have to go through court and that's going to take time. Some time next year would be my guess and that would match up with what Toresays. She has said that Trump will serve 6 more years and that would be the last 2yrs of this faux administration then re elected in 2024.

23 June, 10:56
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I’m really praying sooner!!