Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Thomas Wictor (Part2) - This is looking more and more like it's real. For whatever reason, Red State is upset that Twitter blowhards who claim to be former spooks are denying the story. See, REAL spooks never open their yaps. My guess is that Defense Clandestine Service operators are now based in Pyongyang. Remember that as CIA chief, Pompeo managed to sneak into North Korea and return without it leaking. I said earlier that Trump is likely having meetings in nuclear submarines off of Mar-a-Lago.

That would explain the bizarre and never-before-seen flights of electronic surveillance aircraft and sub hunters in the area. They have secure air-to-surface communications systems, and subs can't be detected. I'm guessing that Dong and others DID defect, and Trump will return before 2024. He said in an interview that he would act before 2022. Take him seriously. This is a great time to be alive. Be of good cheer. We're going to see the show of the millennium

The End
06:46 PM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 June, 07:42
In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396