Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
23 June, 02:57
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
God Bless America

From General McInerney-telegram-unverified acct

Warned you guys a few months back about a huge division coming within our military leadership. I was called names by other channels, but time reveals the truth.

You will see in the next few months white hats in our military coming forward about all this nonsense.

We have an abundant amount of loyal Patriots in various sectors. Stay tuned and stay loyal only to America.

Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs General Mark Milley says "Critical Race Theory" is important, blames Capitol riot on "white rage".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
23 June, 03:17
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I see lots of post from this General but if it is unverrified who exactly is it? I remember him saying he does not have social media accounts .
?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
23 June, 03:42
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
He may have SAID its not him...
remember what Gen Flynn says--we are involved in asymmetical warfare; irregular warfare.

him saying its not him, but getting his message out...i would say that is asymmetrical warfare (for digital soldiers).

also-he only puts out facts...if someone is acting like him, wouldn't they be trying to get some sort of agenda across? why would they be doing what they are doing?

also, someone else said (which makes sense to me) that he is powerful enough that if it was a fake profile, he would have it taken down immediately.

as far a Brian Cates, he has been reporting since the 80's. he HAS to know the truth. why is he acting like these things are not true? they are true-the proof is out there.

just my humble opinion.

Only people mentioned by RaptorJet31 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hoss QQQ, click on at the bottom under it