Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
What's important for you to know is that Trump / Kennedy will run unopposed in the next special election within the coming weeks.
03:17 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
31 January, 05:33
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Best thought EVER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
30 January, 04:13
Why is that important? Whats the hook?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
28 January, 08:25
That would be amazing, but first JFK has to come back from the dead, legally as much as physically. The paperwork alone could take weeks!

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
27 January, 06:59
Will we have a special election ? That would be great but we would need to do way too much cleanup beforehand that seems to be longer than weeks? Maybe President Trump might just appoint him VP in the interim and then an election can take place afterwards ? just speculating . But I do believe that the names Trump/Kennedy will be seen everywhere when the time comes :)

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
27 January, 06:53
:)

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
27 January, 05:34
so glad to be back in touch!

Elizabeth Wamhoff @Idahomaga
27 January, 04:25
Really, really, really?...Kenndey with Trump?...My dream come true...Unfortunately, I heard on a video program from Juan, he was not going to run with Trump but, go around the USA spreading good will and healing....more likey, Trump/Pompeo? I feel Gen Flynn will be needed elsewhere....

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
27 January, 05:23
In response Elizabeth Wamhoff to her Publication
I was thinking Trump/Pompeo

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
27 January, 07:01
In response Elizabeth Wamhoff to her Publication
He will do that and more . His role is important in the spiritual awakening . But he will have a world wide platform as VP and then we’ll see what happens:) ❤️🎁

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
27 January, 04:02
Well, that'll be alright!

Andrea Di Martino @Andydi
Oh, por Dios! Eso sería genial! 🙏💙😍

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
"Within the coming weeks"?? Really...💎💎🥰

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
27 January, 05:36
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
wooohooooo i found you! starting to feel like home. how are you my sweet sissy?

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
💞❤️😍❤️💞
PRAY THAT IS 100%
True

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
27 January, 03:48
i hope this phrophecy comes to fruition. This would be awesome! Time will tell...

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
27 January, 03:34
Will there also be new elections for COngress & Senate, how do you get people to run that quick those seats?