CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 June, 09:43
THEN THEY ARE LYING TO THEIR PATIENTS BY TELLING THEM TO GET THE JAB. IF THEY TELL THEIR PATIENTS TO GE TIT AND DO NOT TELL THEM THE SIDE EFFECTS, THEN THEY ARE KILLERS, NOT DOCTORS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
23 June, 09:54
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
CM, have you seen this? What's your thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 June, 10:33
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
šŸ˜”it is true. I found out from a lin wood post yesterday warning us. We did not read the legislation, and only read the headlines that said desantis signed legislation for banning vaccine passports.

I am not a happy camper. I am seeing that there are some cracks in the desantis pillar of hope.

https://www.flsenate.gov/S...

A law signed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will allow for the Florida Department of Health to forcibly vaccinate Florida residents. S.B. 2006 was signed into law by DeSantis on May 3, 2021 and immediately hailed as a major victory by many medical freedom advocates.

The law bans so-called ā€œVaccine Passportsā€ and adds certain restrictions on state and local governments during a declared public health emergency.

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
Something isn't right about this. They can not vaccinate anyone that refuses it. I have to look into this a little further.
10:38 AM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 June, 10:50
This is a warning about desantis that something is not right.

I am wondering if there is a desantis 2.0 or something.

Something does not pass the sniff test, but it is possible desants was tricked also (or had to pick the least of 2 evils to stop vaccine passport from happening). Remember, desantis is pushing gambling in florida and I have seen Florida fight against gambling for many decades, so there is a definite HUGE power struggle going on. Not just dems and rep, and not just leftists and conservatives. It is gambling money (you know what that means) and disney (you know what that means), head to head, just like the movie kong versus godzilla. 2 dragons fighting right now behind the scenes, and floridians just want the state to be safe for families. No forced vaccines, not masks, no vaccine passports. People need to get involved!! Someone tipped off Lin Wood to warn us.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 June, 10:56
Yes!! I totally agree, he is not the same guy as earlier photos prove. The whole ā€œDesantis the saviorā€ thing smells funny to me. He was nothing before this, was barely nominated governor over a drug/sex feind opponent Andrew Gillum.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
23 June, 10:56
We have gambling here in Ohio and some of the money (just like the money from lottery) was supposed to go to the schools and infrastructure. If that were true, our streets would be paved in gold and or school system would be the best in land.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 June, 10:44
Right now Florida is safe with conservatives not forcing the vax. But remember, we are under an onslaught of Soros money trying to get all maxists voted in. Val Demings and Jerry Demings are 2 that are more quiet sleepers that are voted in by black community support, but they are total marxists. Val thought she was going to be the next democrat vice president, but they picked harris instead. jerry demings ahs pushed the mask mandate to fine people, but desantis shut it down. val demings and I personally had an email fight about her refusal to support the southern border wall by trump, and I asked her in am email how she could support illegals and illegal drugs voer the border, and why she was so supportive of the dem pelosi narrative.

I finanally told her office to stop sending me email updates that pushed the dem narrative and were lies.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
23 June, 10:48
Also if you read that, if you are tested and don't show symptoms then they don't have the right to jab you.