Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
Ok.. Dig into Hollow Earth theory.

It perfectly explains everything. EVERYTHING
09:53 AM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
23 June, 10:12
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Thanks for the pointer. I was in Florida a few years back. We coincidently came across Koreshan State park. Have you heard of Koreshan Unity? I found the museums and theory of hollow earth to be very fascinating. His believes on Celibacy being the path to heaven. I chose concentrat more on the Hollow Earth model. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 09:02
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
ANNNND..... It actually makes physical, biblical and spiritual sense.

The Flat Earth makes ZERO logical sense.

So, we are in basically an enclosed ecosystem? Under infinite amounts of water. Just existing in a bubble? lol. Nah, not even for a second does that remotely involve logic

Think real hard about what that is actually saying from.

I believe the Flat Earth theory to be the diverson from this fact - not that its actually round in space.

These fuckers are clever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 09:03
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
The actual theory about flat earth PERFECTLY describes what it would be like in the hollow earth.