Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
23 June, 09:04
People should reread Genesis and creation - we live on a flat earth with firmament above just as the bible states. Satan and his minions have lied and try to hide the truth over the years. NASA photos are fake. They are liars. Look at the logo of the flat earth on the WHO logo. Look at the verse on Wernher von Braun tombstone - Psalms 19:1 - "The heavens declare the glory of GOD; the firmament sheweth his handywork." There is a plethora of data that shows we are on a flat earth with a firmament above. NASA failed at trying to nuke through - you can find that video "Operation Fishbowl" as well. Research flat earth videos there are so many. Why are rainbows always curved... Admiral Byrd talked about the ice wall that surrounds the edge. Why is Antartica travel monitored and forbidden. They want you to think we live in vast space and are unimportant and that could be farther from the truth. We are God's children and he has never abandoned us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
They are not hiding a flat earth. They are hiding something else that in context perfectly explains why youd believe the flat earth.
youve researched the wrong thing
09:15 AM - Jun 23, 2021
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
23 June, 09:52
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
This post is NOT PERSONAL. I know (most)Anons intentions are 100% good. Anons just want to help others. It's not about ego. But, It always amazes me. When someone responds to a post that questions that post or statement without showing proof of their own claims or statement. Not a link or even what their theory may be? If a person truly wants to share and educate then do so. Isn't that why we are all here. To learn, to share, and overall help make everyone aware of the lies we've been told. People will say I just wanted to spark your interest so you will do the digging. That's great. But, not everyone has the time or knowledge to begin the dig. That is why many people come to social media. To learn what they cannot learn from TV! It has been said many times. "ANONS ARE the NEWS NOW!" So at the very MINIMUM PLEASE point people in the right direction that backs up your claims. I personally would LOVE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS about Flat Earth and where to research the truth. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396