John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
21 June, 12:47
What could be so big and bad they need mass cold storage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
21 June, 01:47
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
They know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Know what? Is it for a variant, the vaxxed, those taken off to "camps" because of a variant or who refuse to vaxx and who get murdered there, or could this even be for all of the persons about to be executed for crimes against humanity over the next 4 years in that country?
03:18 AM - Jun 23, 2021
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
23 June, 01:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
All good points. My best guess is for the people that had the jab. Dr. Judy Mikovits said that 50 million people will die in the USA from the shot. Let' see what happens. 😪

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 June, 01:56
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
I know it is appearing this way as so many scientists, virologists, and doctors who studied the ingredients & animal tests tell us they will die in 3 years. We know they were blocked from reaching the mainstream population with these warnings. We are the minority who know what their plan was. Yet, I still find it hard to believe that so many people were okay with this plan and what they were doing that will cause at least 1/3 of the global population to die, including their friends and family. I believe in my gut that there was enough interference by enough good people that this will not happen. There is a video of the President of the Philipines threatening jab or jail. In the end, he says, if you refuse, I will jab you with ivermectin myself. That is the safe anti-parasitic cure perhaps being used in a vax like hydroxychloroquine can be. Another letter went out to some jabbed people that they may have gotten a saline solution by mistake and need to get their anti-bodies tested.