Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 6 22 21
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 6 22 21 - YouTube

For Monkey Werx gear and products, go to Monkeywerxus.com/shop You can watch live SITREPs at patreon.com/monkeywerxus ©2021 Monkey Werx. All rights reserved...

12:44 AM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
23 June, 06:24
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Has Monkey ever talked about ChemTrail flights? I am seeing them over my house, over my work, and out in the Michigan Thumb countryside on Sundays when I ride on a bike. Does anyone know if the whitehats are controlling this and possibly putting something good in the air?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 June, 02:27
Ever wonder WHY that Monkey Werx has the Covert Ops information on the Black Hats running the Human Trafficking Ops into our Country and yet doesn't try to get this information into the hands of the White Hats? Wouldn't you think it would be most imperative???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bratty ONE @BrattyOne
23 June, 02:30
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
if you follow him regularly he explains a lot he is retires military as well. Dontyou think the whitevhats akready know? if Minkey knows they know just mho

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 June, 02:25
Apparently, the TEST bomb launched by the Navy was NOT such as Monkey Werx has assumed. We most likely sent a bomb out to target a foreign enemy vessel sitting that close to our beloved Country!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 June, 12:54
brb... going to wego to find my post lol

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 June, 12:52
😀Talk about synch.... I posted the spies 2 days ago on wego... then i bump into monkey here... sorta like VK vibe... thing... other thing... frq... vibe thing.... lol