Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 June, 07:54
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
My Dad had an 8th grade education, worked as a truck driver, then as an auto mechanic, then owned a car dealership, still working as the mechanic while my oldest brother sold the cars. All this while he and my Mom raised 14 children-me being the youngest. We never went without-food or clothing wise. We all graduated from Catholic grade and high school. It was only years later that I realized how much my Dad and Mom sacrificed for us kids. They are saints in my eyes! 💖💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
23 June, 03:19
We were a family of 7 and only Dad worked. We had all the necessary things you need the biggest was FAMILY and extended family.
Dad always had his big garden and we had family gatherings on regular basis and at the drop of a hat if one of the Aunts called and said lets go out to the park for a picnic after the guys get off work. The number one thing was LOVE for everyone and it still is with those of us still here, we love seeing each other as much as possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 June, 11:12
I dropped out in 11th grade and started working as a dishwasher. I worked my butt off everyday and became a Food and Bev Director. My sister spent 8 years in college and made less than me and is still paying off her college tuition in her 50's. Just work hard and give your best.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
22 June, 11:06
True that!

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
22 June, 11:05
My beautiful Dad did and we all went to Catholic school K-12. Sometimes he worked two jobs but he did it and we were well fed, well dressed and happy! Miss those days and miss him!