MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
22 June, 09:56
1) I took my kids to our pediatrician for my daughter’s 8 year checkup today. We have Advanced Medical Directive cards stating we can’t mask and that we refuse all vaccines. We walked in and checked in at the front desk. The gal told me she liked my hat (“Trump Won” red cap) and she did not ask us to put on masks. I handed her packets to put in my children’s medical files with copies of the Directive cards as well as legal information about them. I call it my armor of God. :)
Next thing we know the office manager calls me over and tells me we can’t be seen unless we wear masks and that their office requires all patients to receive vaccines or they can’t be seen. I let her know that the cards are legal medical directives and if they refuse to see us it would be discriminatory. (continued...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
22 June, 10:04
In response MamaQ 1776 ~ Z to her Publication
2) I told her I wanted to speak to someone above her which was the doctor. She told us to wait in my car and she would see if the doctor had time to talk to me. I said yes he did have time since he had our appointment spot free. She told me to wait in my car. I said, “No, we’ll wait here in the waiting room for him.” She said, “We’re not going to play this game.” I said, “I know. We’re not gonna play this game.”
She proceeded to call the police on me with my two children there. That’s when I had my son start recording. The Advanced Mask and Advanced Vaccine Directive cards are from Dr. Rima Laibow’s website. http://drrimatruthreports....
Video 1 at Pediatrician’s:

https://share.icloud.com/p...
Video 2 at Pediatrician’s:
https://share.icloud.com/p...
The police had no knowledge of these cards and ultimately made me and my children leave and gave me a “Trespassing Warning.” If I go to that office again I will be arrested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
3)I stood my ground and feel proud of myself for not giving in to the medical tyranny. But the best part was when my 8 year old daughter said, “Wow. I didn’t know you could do that.” I said, “Do what?” And she answered, “Fight back.” ❤️

I’m just not sure where to turn next. Would you anons be able to steer me in the right direction? I’m in NC. I’m thinking I will look into civil litigation for discrimination. They legally can’t ask what my disability is and can’t discriminate against me or my children. If someone has asthma and can’t mask they would be discriminating against them by not letting them into the doctor’s office. Do you or your followers know of any advocacy or support groups against mask mandates?
10:18 PM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by MamaQ in this post can reply
MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
22 June, 10:32
4) Thank you for taking the time to watch these videos. In the 2nd one, I’m demanding an explanation from the office manager about why a boy came walking out from the exam room with out a mask. I couldn’t believe it. Here she is trying to force us to mask and this kid comes walking out without one on. The front desk handed him a mask and he put it on. I also find it flooring that you can’t be a patient there unless you take all the vaccines they have. Highly disturbing. News to me after going there for 5 years. I’m so glad God is leading me away from them, even though we like their doctors. Never did get to speak to one though.
See my profile for the entire thread with videos. Multiple posts via the comments (1,2,3,4) if that makes sense.

God wins.
WWG1WGA