Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
15 July, 07:57
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I have seen the videos on the internet of ppl using a simple refrigerator magnet on store bought meat still in the package to see if it will stick. I don't have pics/videos, but I tried it. I threw the meat away, if you get my point.

What are they injecting into the animals to get them overloaded w/metals?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Menet @Illuminatrix
05 July, 12:37
i dont buy meat for myself, but i’m careful to only purchase dog food that is raised and processed in the US only. A few years back my roommate purchased what looked like decent, grain-free kibble for my pups from walmart. Before the bag had been used up my dogs were having seizures. I looked at the seemingly decent dog food more closely - no country of origin listed whatsoever. Switched them to USA grown and processed kibble and no more seizures. Ever. Super grateful for our farmers and agriculture workers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
05 July, 10:45
Who owns Tyson?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 July, 09:47

Jen American @Woke_2020
05 July, 09:40
I personally have a new respect for farmers. I am learning how to grow my own veggies and it's a lot of work. In my area, I'm looking for a local butcher to support.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
05 July, 08:57
this farm to table!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 June, 01:53
We need to create a website where we can support American Ranchers, Farmers and Businesses. Food should never be sent to China for processing. It makes no sense at all.