Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
It just feels like you are close to falling off the edge. You are safe.
03:07 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 January, 07:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Omg.... that is horrifying...!😨😨😨😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIFE and LIBERTY @Patsy1776
27 January, 07:09
sounds like inthematrixxx and shady. i cant find them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 January, 06:55
Thanks for reminding me how it is so NOT the way it feels.

Kate Callahan @mrs_mdc
27 January, 06:35
😜idc my heart still thinks its real. oye.

Shel Bel @Shelbel
27 January, 06:31
i love this. deblee1 perspective.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
27 January, 05:06
I really appreciate the "you are safe" part. TY

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
27 January, 04:31
Holy S***. that didn't do my acrophobia any good 😳😳. Amazing though👌

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
27 January, 03:47
wow amazing! yes i was scared for the little one but i also realized you gave is a clue!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
27 January, 03:34
As we have learned - LOOK at EVERYTHING! We must look at everything and listen, what do you hear, does it go with the background, is it blurry or undefined? If there is wind, are there things blowing (hair, trees). We Are Learning It All!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 January, 03:31
Can't "trust" anything now-a-day, can ya? lol

Sally Hollingsworth @SallyHollingsworth
27 January, 03:26
Tom Foolery afoot!

CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
27 January, 03:21
I must admit, my heart skipped a beat before I saw the rest of the video. 😖😖

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
27 January, 03:20
Brilliant #wwg1wga

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
27 January, 03:20
ok that was crazy, it was legit stressing me out watching that little guy so close to the ledge. what a perfect metaphor for those who keep failing to realize we are watching a movie 🍿🐸

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
27 January, 03:17
As a mother, the beginning of this video almost resulted in losing my lunch. Thanks for the wake up slap! Critcal eye engaged.