Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 June, 10:21
Make no mistake Patriots...

The war is over.

We won.

Trump is coming back.

It may take time for certain things to play out.

But, we won — thanks to God.

Game over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
22 June, 04:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I kinda think the countdown clock on a certain site has more than just hidden message on the blank part of it i think it is a countdown to zero day sept 18th!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna @MissMyrna
you can’t really fault people saying..oh NOW its September, eh? just sayin’
05:01 PM - Jun 22, 2021
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MissMyrna in this post can reply
22 June, 05:07
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
It can't be a coincidence that there is a hidden message on this site when you highlight the blank part & there be a clock with 87 days to go! https://ingersolllockwood....

22 June, 05:05
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
i wasn't faulting anyone it is my assumption after seeing the clock on the site we found yesterday with a secret message on 87 days today & so many hours & minutes to go x

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
22 June, 05:07
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
not saying you were faulting anyone..maybe i should have said understand..😉peace