Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
22 June, 04:15
There are only a handful of “sources” (earthly) that I trust without question. When they share, I pay attention.

@ShaneBrowning and Gen. Flynn are certainly in that group.

The next 4 weeks will be intense and will undoubtedly lead to many people around you waking up and seeing evil for who and what they are.

Just a reminder to show compassion and forgiveness, especially to the ones that may have been hard on you the past couple years. Absolutely DO NOT do the whole “I told you so!” routine. We are all the same, no one is above another, no matter what “side” you’re on. Be there with open arms to ease the blow of the shocking information that will come out.

God won. Love wins.

@KimRunner
@VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
I stand in agreement with you....
Just a reminder to show compassion and forgiveness, especially to the ones that may have been hard on you the past couple years. Absolutely DO NOT do the whole “I told you so!” routine. We are all the same, no one is above another, no matter what “side” you’re on. Be there with open arms to ease the blow of the shocking information that will come out.

God won. Love wins.

🙏❤🙏
04:18 PM - Jun 22, 2021
In response Steve Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply
Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
22 June, 04:33
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
🙏🏻🤍😎🤍🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396