Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #SaveTheChildren #GodWins
WOW...defending Chrissy Tiegan??? #WeKnow all about Chrissy Tiegen & have the tweets to prove it!
#HollywoodPedo
#HollywoodPedovore
#satanist

From General McInerney-telegram-unverified acct

Greg Kelly confirmed RINO as he defends a pedophile
04:13 PM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 June, 06:23
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..another fell for the lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
22 June, 04:53
I actually enjoyed Greg Kelly if and when I turned on the news but now i will never watch another show of his.
FU kelly nothing you say will change the fact that that dude chrissy is a evil freak that rapes and eats kids.
Shame on you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 June, 04:33
dont ask any of us for forgiveness.
ask those kids been through her and mainly
ask GOD!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 June, 04:31
He IS a RINO and that is NOT Teigen. She is in hell, remember the stunt she pulled about “loosing her baby”. She is satanic, pure evil Lady Man!

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
22 June, 04:25
WTH!

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
22 June, 04:28
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
thank you! WTH?!