Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Some serious vibes today Patriots!

Anyone have the timestamp of POTUS statement today?

See my post from 6 hours ago and compare. :)
04:08 PM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
23 June, 02:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 02:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 02:33
Fast And Furious ...... https://thehill.com/blogs/...

23 June, 02:33
Fast And Furious ...... https://thehill.com/blogs/...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 June, 07:53
We won.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 June, 02:19
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
We Win but there is still a war raging....

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 June, 07:49
So cool!! Its as if you're him..😉

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
22 June, 06:02

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
22 June, 05:42
Fast and furious in Gematria comes up with match for Trump second term

Janet Lewis @jlws21
22 June, 04:59
We need Trump back soon!!! We need liberty restored NOW! I fear the c/c/p will be at my door for forcible killing soon. I guess that would be murder. I am getting to the point where I am fearing for my life. Working in local govt I am seeing their progress, as they try to cleanly, politely tell us "we are going to kill you, it is required that you comply."

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
22 June, 04:43
🤫Gotta love the CAPS

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 June, 04:25
Whooooo!!!😂💦😂💦

Richie Richard @Richie
22 June, 04:22
I show a time stamp of 12:52.

Judy Anonette @biju
22 June, 04:18
It is absolutely true, what he is asking, why the heck didn't they clean out the old voter rolls BEFORE the election and be prepared?????? They all need to go to prison! So many!!! We need more prisons!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 June, 04:15
Timestamp 1:13 on Telegram

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 June, 04:13
‘we won’

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
23 June, 09:50
No doubt in my mind!

SPORTS @SPORTS
23 June, 09:50
Tell that to the millions and millions of good, grand and glorious Americans suffering and having no earthly idea what is going on.

We won? Maybe. But only half of us know it!

Sickening mother fucking trash!

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
22 June, 04:12
thats be a big 34