Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Trump told you we won yesterday.

Some are just not listening.
03:48 PM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
27 June, 11:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Great Rally! Did anyone catch President Trump said he continues to communicate with Kim Young-Un? I love him!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 June, 11:01
Can you reference the interview from yesterday? I was not aware he had an unterview and I missed it. Thanks 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
23 June, 09:44
Why does Trump call himself the father of the vaccine and keep encouraging everyone to take the jab?

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
23 June, 01:51
Nyumyumyumnyumnyumnyum!!!!!!!!!! 😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 01:47
Some have not heard anything he has said.
We gonna need some serious as shit communication skills to pull forward even the ones that dont hear very soon I hope.

After we win everyone is going to have to learn some better communication skills, we have a lot of systems to change drastically.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 June, 07:52
We won.

Widget 260 @widget260
22 June, 05:21
Yeah, that would be me. The not listening one. I apologize.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 June, 11:19
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
hey Texas Patriot, we have have to stick together friend✅💯💗Addison Texas here. can you believe what they’ve been doing to our smart meters? Well of course we can😉

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 June, 05:17
Trump told us we won long ago.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 June, 06:31
In response John Q.. to his Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 June, 06:31
In response John Q.. to his Publication

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 June, 04:21
Yes: it was on the radio: "Fake Biden and Harris, Trump won!'

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
22 June, 03:53
He sure did! It was an awesome interview!

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
22 June, 03:52
Some just need to open their hearts, and intuition. I stopped fighting a while back. This journey is all about raising up your fellow man/woman.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 June, 03:53
In response Iron Eagle to his Publication
I like that, Patriot! 👊🏼

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 June, 07:21
In response Iron Eagle to his Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 June, 03:51
We all know he won. We are waiting for the official inauguration by which the entire world is made to know that he won and for those who committed the treasonous election fraud to start being arrested and charged.