TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
22 June, 06:48
Why is Kate wearing the exact same dress as Rosemary in the movie “ Rosemary’s Baby” . Rosemary is posses and the child is Satan in human form as the NtiChrist. The Bristish Royals are knee deep in Satanism and child sacrafic. Soon the world will know the trusth about them all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
22 June, 10:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Can feel it but how soon do you think? The dam has not broken yet, either physically or metaphorically, and until it does people will not wake up in mass numbers as they are supposed to! There is no sign of any reaction at all....Maybe the election audit results might trigger it off? Praying🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
22 June, 10:52
In response Miranda Newman to her Publication
When the earthquake hits 178 kilometers NNE to NE of the 3 Gorges Dam and its days now and not months. Its coming as this was Commanded by God.I can only assume the Fallen One have cities underground that will be flooded from the Dam collapse. This is what I believe as its much deeper than whats just on the surface. If its an unexpected failure they won’t have time to prepare to stop the flood going into their underground cities and tunnels , IMO.

Certainly Maga @CertainlyMaga
Now that is truly what I call Divine Intervention (collapsing 3 dams).
Super Glorious!
03:38 PM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by CertainlyMaga in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Certainly Maga, click on at the bottom under it