Only people mentioned by Tianshi in this post can reply
CJJM Patriot @caribou
24 June, 04:45
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
"It's going to be biblical" Putin knows this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 June, 04:32
Count me in as a traitor to the NWO. I will NEVER be a slave. NEVER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
23 June, 04:04
Sinking in....
Wonder when and where he said it
....and in what context

The sinking stopped. I got no answers to my questions so far..don't feel like digging.. and I do know rusiian disinformation is something as well as American disinformation..think I'll go puddle stompin

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
22 June, 11:54
I liked the man even before I found out he was so against Human trafficking and pedophilia.
Love his sense of humor, also! Kind of wish Joe would have agreed to the face to face live interview with him, but then that would have ended the movie right then and there. 😁
🙏🇺🇲💕

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
22 June, 06:00
He’s actually a friend of the US just like he gave trump all of HRC’s emails that were deleted inside the soccer ball at a pblic speaking event. The Cabal hate Putin and Trump so lets expose the Big Fish who are at the Top of ther pyramid and the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers dont even make the list. The is the widely acceptted one being the 13 Families , but, if you want to find out who the real 13 at the top are go down the rabbit hole on the names below. Then look up their personal wealth. These are the one hiding in the shadows. The true Puppet Masters and Cowards.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 June, 01:02
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Dammit Jim now I have a ton more research to do. Woohoo!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 June, 01:24
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The actual highest up will never be found. If we know names, those named are expendable in order to keep the true heads secret. just like a spider web the absolute center. all the outer webs are simply protection allowed for collateral damage.
just my opinion.