INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
This letter showed up at my door, making my termination official.

Corrupt FOX executives are circling their wagons to cover each other’s dirt while firing journalists who refuse to worship a corporate news narrative—who refuse to be forced away from the principles of journalism.

The principles of journalism state that our first loyalty is to the citizen and our first obligation is to the truth. The goal of the journalist is to provide the public with the information they need to be free and self governing. That’s what my journalism school degree taught, at least.
02:16 PM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by QMANITY in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 June, 06:35
In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication
Welcome to the club !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 June, 12:30
Thank you for your courage, patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
23 June, 12:25
Thank you so much for being brave & speaking out. I am hoping your bravery will give others the courage to speak out.
I know God has great things in store for you! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱♥️

Jose Bito @Josebito
22 June, 11:57
Can you sue them?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 June, 11:50
badge of honor