Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 January, 11:02
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Feed keeps going in and out...I was watching at 10:59 and lights on...got back in at 11:01 and lights were off. Same way the last 2 nights. Can't say about before then, but for sure for 3 days it's been going off at 11pm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes USA @Eyes2USA
27 January, 10:03
just tried to check the live feed.. says its unavailable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 January, 09:46
That's yesterday after 11pm. I've seen that the lights have been going off the last couple nights. It's currently lit up bright at 9:44 pm EST tonight. I'll be watching to see if it goes dark at 11pm again.

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
27 January, 09:30
Does that make 7 now???

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
27 January, 09:32
In response Steampunk Patriot to his Publication
I heard someone say 7, but I am not sure, I just noticed it 3-4 days ago

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
27 January, 08:50
its lit up now...i just checked

27 January, 08:55
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
starting to think it always goes dark at 11pm

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
27 January, 03:34
but isn't it only 3:30 there? this is the pic i am seeing.

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
27 January, 03:36
In response RedPilled BaseballMom to her Publication
my pic won't send for some reason. but it doesnt look like There is much going on there.

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
27 January, 03:34
Day 7? if so, taking us to Jan 30th. 30 days after Dec 31st. The historic day when General Washington asked his defeated troops for 30 more days.

NOVAXEVER FREEDOM @NOVAXEVER
27 January, 03:29
cant help but wonder if 10 days of darkness🤔

Diana Thompson @Diana69t
27 January, 02:57
where are you viewing this. I went on White house Earthcam and the lights were on last night. What site should i look at?

Second Seed @SecondSeed
27 January, 03:38
In response Diana Thompson to her Publication
The main exterior light has shut off at 11pm est. every night I've veiwed. Not sure if this is something normal or recent. I recall Trump's White House being lit up at all hours of the night, but who knows.

Anessa dalton @squeezics
27 January, 09:40
In response Diana Thompson to her Publication
They seem to go off at 11 but from previous pics I have always seen you know when it was green or what ever colors that stayed on all nigt long?

America First @Realdeal
27 January, 02:54
is this the 10 days of darkness 🤷🏼‍♂️🙏🏻

27 January, 02:55
In response America First to his Publication
I don't know but it's been happening abut 7 strait nights