From Ghost Ezra:
https://t.me/s/GhostEzra
🤣🤣🤣 "The bar is low, you don't even need to have all your teeth."
10:11 AM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Certainly Maga @CertainlyMaga
22 June, 03:30
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I will vote for any true Patriot or MAGA party candidate!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
22 June, 10:46
Thank you for Ghost Ezra Telegram comment. Found GE on Gab and here on anon.com. GE went on to Telegram. Discerned not to download Telegram app -- with over 100 million users.
Seems to be one big cofveve.
We can find answers within ourselves, push away from the computer and take action -- manifest -- help, wake up, unify and speed up The Great Awakening. TRUMP WON.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
22 June, 10:19
That's ironic, I was just thinking of running for Gov of Ohio when I move back. Congress is a great idea though. 🐸🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 June, 10:18
NOW I understand the grab em by the p
... make sure nothing's hanging!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
23 June, 12:57
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Same!!!!!!! Now it makes perfect sense!