Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 11:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Not to be a debbie downer, but we could be waiting until September. Just saying....I’ve heard “soon” for over 5 years now.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 June, 11:37
By stating this 15 times,this affirms you are wanting this!!! https://stunningmotivation...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
22 June, 03:32
needed that ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
22 June, 02:43
Yea, I do believe!
Have faith, Patriots!
The Best Is Yet To Come

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 June, 02:47
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
i sure hope so...

because...

so far...

there's been plenty of crap like this

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
22 June, 01:57
Happy Dance!!!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
22 June, 01:48

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
22 June, 01:38
🙌🏼😎

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 June, 01:30
Thanks Kim. Cheers mate! Happy Tuesday.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
22 June, 01:00

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
22 June, 10:41
私もそう思います♪日本は表面を動き始めたような気がします。日本はオリンピックなど様々な問題を抱えている。暗闇が掘り起こされ始めたような気がする。私はそれを楽しみにしています。😏😎✨💞✨

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
22 June, 09:57
Thanks Kim. I need the encouragement. This Biden presidency and vaccination hysteria period has been very discouraging.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 June, 10:11
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
I totally understand, but just have faith that things are happening behind the scenes that we are not being shown....everything is not as it seems.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 June, 09:42
Have a great day Kim!

22 June, 10:09
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Thanks...You, too! ♥️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 June, 09:40
YOU'RE ABOUT THE ONLY KIM I TRUST SO GREAT.

22 June, 10:09
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
lol...thanks :)