MY COUNTRY IS FUCKED
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdD...
09:26 AM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
22 June, 06:48
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
To me, it's almost a clear sign of them losing this battle and grassping for whatever they can.

For what it is worth.. Hold steady.. stay strong, keep the faith.

Prayers and energy to all of you. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 June, 06:51
In response ⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ to his Publication
AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 June, 01:36
Can anyone verify this?

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
22 June, 11:31
I've been praying for our Canadian Patriots for a while now. They really do need our help. I wish there was something I could do. I have to ponder on this for a few. I'll think of something.

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
22 June, 10:16
Hang in there we the US will be coming to help. This is the hard part! Pray because we have to go through the dark before we get to the light. God will win, we win! Trump has this! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 June, 10:18
In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication
IM STUCK IN TENNESSEE ₩€ GOT A GREAT Q GROUP UP THERE I WARNED THEM 2 YEARS IN ADVANCE IM IN USA THE TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE IN THE HOME OF THE BRAVE AMEN INSIDERS €¥€S LOL

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 June, 09:30
this movie will get a ltille hairy before the storm hits and i feel some patriots will lose their marbles.

Rome wasnt built in a day and dismantling it is the same.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 June, 09:35
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
🙏