Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
They are hiding deaths so you will go get the vaxx!

https://www.thegatewaypund...
08:25 AM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
28 June, 05:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Kroger here in Kansas is still requiring masks, but no one wears them. Comes over loud speaker and says jabs are free and bring your kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 10:32
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication
Yeah they try to get Nana to get it every time I pick up my meds at Walmart, they just screwin with Nana cause I always have on my Trump visor.
One of the girls there is against him for real so Nana donated to her gofundme for her sick child.
She tries so hard to save Nana with her shot!😂😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
22 June, 08:55

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
22 June, 01:14
In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
I work in dermatology & we've seen an unusual uptick this year in melanoma cases. The pathologist we use says there's been an increase in positive melanoma cases from all the offices they work with.🧐

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 08:28
It is heart breaking how many innocent people are being deceived into getting the injection that is the true danger to their health. So many have been brainwashed to believe "If you care about others you HAVE to get it"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 02:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😔