Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
*I just wanted everyone to share this photo or any other photo of Summer & make it your profile picture. Maybe someone somewhere has seen her. The more shares of this babies face, just may help get her home! I made this photo but any photo of this baby is fine
— with Lee Anna Bull.
07:08 AM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
06 August, 05:53
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Great idea, thank-you. I have changed all my profile photos. Prayers for this little one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
05 July, 11:45
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 June, 02:16
🙏🙏🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 June, 06:51
Lord please protect this baby with you’re light. Please embrace her with you’re protection. Let this Child be recovered & returned to safety without harm. Please hear our Prayers to Bless this innocent youngster. Amen

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 June, 06:43
Heavenly Father + Send Angels = = = > < >
Find this Child + Bring her Home Safely = = = > < >
Ty+Jesus+Faithfully+Amen = = = > < >

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
22 June, 03:37
This baby has eyes that look like they are full of pain. My soul hurts for her. Why is that?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 June, 01:22
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Carey Lou @Careylou
22 June, 10:03

memes matter @NoComment
22 June, 08:13
dear Heavenly Father, be all eyes and ears,connect all + ,bypass -, get her home, thank You. amen

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
22 June, 07:33
Done! 🙏

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 June, 07:15
where is she missing from?

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
22 June, 07:52
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Tennessee

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 June, 07:10
May God Bless Summer, And All The Missing Children! This Must End!