Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Wow...finally another picture of Durham!!!
oh, yes and dont forget.........

Durham.
Q

From Brian Cates
I did a deep dive of research into this guy and his past. I knew all about the Deegan case, the CIA EIT cases, the Whitey Bulger stuff within 2 days of his name surfacing back in January of 2019.

I learned this is not a guy who messes around. THIS is who you bring in when you know federal officials have been caught doing Very Bad Things. He gets to the bottom of it and brings out the evidence.

So good job by Techno Fog in this new Substack post reminding everybody who John Durham is. He's the guy who exposed the FBI to a massive scandal where the agency sent 4 innocent men to prison to cover for the FBI's criminal informants.
07:27 PM - Jun 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 June, 08:54
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Timing is everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 June, 08:51
He is a very good vs evil guy. Lets see what happens. Its his legacy..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
21 June, 08:28
Mr. Durham looks very serious and very intimidating. 🙂

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
21 June, 07:50
Aren’t they dead or still in jail? The general public knows nothing of rhe case nor the FBI corruption. The men in jail need justice now

Days Of Elijah @Stella
21 June, 07:40
Hehe there we go..! :D