Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 June, 08:15
Sorry I just can't today, maybe its just that I am confused, but I cannot understand how this is the plan, I cannot understand how so many who truly believe in God are not standing together in solidarity as we call upon Him, to me all of this is nonsense, and that is All we should be doing, it really feels as if my heart is being ripped apart at times when I see all of what is happening, If we ask He will give it to us. Maybe I am confused about God but everything I read and feel shows me that what is taking place all around is opposite of true belief and giving it all to god as we stand together knowing He will make our way, not science, not technology, Only God through Christ. God Only.
May God continue to be with us all.

God himself will hear me! God-Enthroned through everlasting ages, the God of unchanging faithfulness— he will put them in their place, all those who refuse to love and revere him!

-Psalm 55:19

Jesus replied, “Let the faith of God be in you!

-Mark 11:2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
08:45 AM - Jun 21, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ElPepeSpeaks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Jones, click on at the bottom under it