TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
21 June, 02:57
… infathomable… WELOVEYOU MILITARY HEROES God Bless you each and every second 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
Hey, I have that actual footage.....
It's from Antarctica!!
03:01 AM - Jun 21, 2021
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 June, 03:52
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Not to be a debbie downer, but this is another video that's actually difficult to 'believe".

If it is real, "OMG"...!

But, how does our military film this, whilst fighting and then film what appears to be an alien spacecraft just slowly flying into the distance.

Rephrased, WTF? Why wouldn't our drones, or heavy artillery or ANYTHING fire upon the ship.

For me, this goes into the "possible but unconfirmed" category.

Thank you for sharing, and I'll gladly "eat crow" if/when this is shown as a legitimate "real" encounter with extraterrestrials.

Peace & Love, LOVE mostly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 03:57
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I know!! Hard to know what's real in this real world time....

Willow My dogo @Willow5
21 June, 03:15
wow! the lights in the sky look like the same ones someone posted from the sky in hawaii.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
21 June, 03:03
thats unreal thankQ!!

21 June, 03:14
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Your welcome, as soon as I seen that picture I knew I had it on file!!!