r363l l10n @r363ll10n
20 June, 08:35
🔴Wonder if DollyParton is still feeling proud about teenagers dropping dead from heart attacks and previously healthy 30-year-old mothers partially paralyzed struggling to breathe.

Still think it’s a good investment Dolly?

~dr jane ruby

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
20 June, 08:43
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I don't think she is with us anymore, can't be for sure yet though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
20 June, 09:30
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Perhaps it is part of the movie and she/he/or an actor cooperated for a lesser sentence or not so tough exit, stage left...

Eric Larson @ericman375
Can’t some good people unknowingly donate to evil?
11:13 PM - Jun 20, 2021
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 June, 08:19
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Most entertainers, a lot of athletes, and a high percentage of political candidates (and others) are evil. They have crossed a line, I don't believe they can come back from. They are sick, disgusting and evil. It will all come out, we will just have to wait and see who all was involved. I know I'm supposed to ask God to have mercy on their souls, I'm just not to that point yet.

Eric Larson @ericman375
21 June, 09:29
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I know all this, too. But merely donating to a company isn't proof of anything on Dolly. Fauci, on the other hand, a doctor, donating or funding a company, surely knows what is going on.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
21 June, 12:10
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Eric,
Sure, that could happen.
I think the public may have been bamboozled by "Dolly" though and it is difficult for us to see through the persona that was created for her.
You and I may feel disappointed when truth comes out. I guess we will see down the road about successful entertainers and their secret lives.

Eric Larson @ericman375
21 June, 09:32
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Yeah, if 98% of Washington falls, it'll probably be a massive amount in Hollywood, Nashville, Broadway, and other entertainment towns. Just think, Katy Perry, whose birth name is Kate Hudson (changed because they don't like having 2 entertainers with the same name) was originally a Christian pop artist. Now look at her.