Bubble Machine @BubbleMachine1
When I was young, I was a tomboy. I loved dirt & all things outdoors. Girl things were for sissies. Girls doing the dumb girl things & boys doing cool boy things made me think I wanted to be a boy.
As an adult, I've grown to embrace being a woman who loves activities that are more masculine. Secure in my femininity, I married the love of my life & bore 2 beautiful girls, who have always been encouraged to pursue their own interests. I'm proud of who I am in the Lord, as a wife, a mother, & as a lady.
Were I born 30 years later, the mere thought of wanting to be a boy may have been encouraged, if not pushed into a political "Be who you think you are" movement. Without any understanding of consequences, I may have chosen puberty blockers solely because my first bra was traumatizing. This choice would wouldn't have allowed me to lead the happy, healthy, fulfilling life that I now enjoy.
Let's allow kids to have normal, healthy childhoods. It's time to let kids be kids again. #MAGA
03:25 PM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by BubbleMachine1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bubble Machine, click on at the bottom under it